Thursday, October 18, 2007

8 things

O.k. here are my 8 things for my three adoring fans-

1. I think clipping my toenails is fun and no,I do not eat them

2. I want to go to Hogwarts -no, I REALLY WANT TO GO TO HOGWARTS AND WOULD DITCH CURT IN 10 SECONDS FLAT TO DO SO

3. I am going to KVCC and it turns out I'm not as stupid as I look after all

4. I play backgammon on line and would like to do it professionally-other jobs I want to do professionally are T.V. watching, sleeping and T.V watching

5. I am a weirdo magnet. Yup,put me in a room with 99 normal people and 1 weirdo and April will find me (some people say I'm weird, right Deanna and weirdo,I mean April- call me Melanie, you're my only friend)

6. I want Curt to get his own bedroom- as soon as one of these kids moves out it's bye bye Curt,he can come visit me once a month

7. I have eaten a whole bag of Reese's mini peanut butter cups in one sitting.

8. I am a virgin!!!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I, too, have eaten an entire bag of Reeses in one sitting.

What's your favorite spell?

Deanna said...

I have eaten an entire bag of Reese's in one sitting as well... Man, was I sick.


Are you saying in #5 that April is your only friend? I will assume you do not believe this to be anymore true then you believe #8. :)

April said...

I have not eaten an entire bag of Reese's in one sitting- I have, however, finished off more than one jar of salsa and the chips needed to do it.

There are a couple of the eight things I just do not believe...I'll let you guess which ones.

Deena said...

I am willing to swear on a stack of Harry Potter books that it's all true!

Deanna said...

Wait a minute! How come you can figure out how to comment on your own site, but none of ours? Hmmmm???