Tuesday, October 23, 2007

well I'm waiting

So, you made me start a blog but now where is everybody? Do I have to actually post things all the time? I just want to be lazy and have you post things on my bolg for me. Besides in general my life is pretty boring. Well, you have been warned....I got up at 6:15, at 7;30 I took a nap until 9:00, then I found out my washing machine had overflowed and had to take care of that, then I took a shower, I went to school, I came home, I made dinner, I cleaned up and now here I am. Now I'm going to watch t.v. and do my homework. SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!! We need to go somewhere and do something. I'm sick of my own conversation. O.K ,I'm starting to sound like Moaning Mertle. So, somebody write to me and maybe I'll stop whining, maybe.

3 comments:

April said...

Wow! The story of your day was amazing! That's a bummer about the washing machine.

We do need to go out and do something...you plan it. Let me know where we're going. :-)

Deanna said...

You always have interesting stories when we are together. You should start sharing them here. Wait. Most of those are for mass consumption :)

So, what do you think about the revelation that Dumbledore is gay?

Deena said...

Dumbledore is not gay- he's fancy!!