Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 2

Well, nothing so far. I guess I will bore you with what I did today. I went to WW and only lost 1.6 pounds. Oh well, better than a gain. Then I tried to find a funny Valentines day card for Curt but most of them were about farting so I ended up with a stupid one. Then I went grocery shopping, came home and made dinner and now here I sit. TADA!!!I think each day that nobody visits my blog the prize should become crappier and crappier. So, like the first day you would have won a paid for cruise and maybe it will end with dog crap in a bag on fire on your doorstep. Well, see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

How come if I lose 1.6 lbs you tell me it's great, but if you lose it, it sucks?

1.6lbs is awesome! I think since I found the posts on day 2, the prize should still be pretty awesome. Save the dog crap for the friends who never visit your blog :)

April said...

I think 1.6 is great...did you say "I only gained 1.6 this week" while you were putting it on?

And by the way, I have had a blog for months and months and I don't believe you have EVER commented on it.

If you were a true friend, you would go back and comment on every post Deanna and I have ever made to our blogs.