Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How good are my "friends"

My friends are always telling me to blog, so I'm going to run a little test. Let's see how long it takes for one of them to actually look at my blog. I will blog something everyday and see if anybody notices. Prepare to be bored. Today I went to the KVCC dental clinic to get a cleaning. It took 2 hours and I have to go back for the girl to finish up. Now I know this is a learning experience for her and I knew it would take longer than usual but I have very little plaque on my teeth so I can't imagine how long it would take if you were a mess. Then I cleaned my house. Ta Da!! I think I will come up with a prize for the first person to see that I have been blogging. And it won't be something crappy either.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow! Did it really take me over 24 hours to notice this post? I am slacking these days. However, I do want to point out that I was the first to find it and comment, therefore, I am the good-est friend :)

Also, you said you were going to post something everyday: where is today's post?

April said...

So, did she get a prize?